NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Pattern files are allowed to be used in an unlimited number of Projects (any digital, print or surface to which the Licensed Design is applied). You are permitted to use the design on items for sale. This license is non-exclusive and can be used by multiple licensees.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE
In consideration of payment to World of Mik (Mikhaila Pritchard) of the Licence Fee, Mikhaila Pritchard hereby grants to you a non-exclusive licence of the purchased design.
Non-exclusive designs may be used on products for sale (excluding on-selling the pattern file). This license is granted for 18 months, from the time of purchase. After this time the pattern will need to be repurchased or use ceased. There are no restrictions to the number of units allowed to be made within this time frame.
3. LIMITATION OF USE
You may not:
- Sell, share, license or in any other way provide the design file for use by anyone else.
- Alter the design in any way, this includes (but is not limited to) colour, scale, additions to or removable of any part of the design without prior permission from World of Mik (Mikhaila Pritchard).
- Claim to be the creator of the artwork or design.
- Use the design in any way that is considered pornographic, defamatory, infringing or in any way libellous in nature.
4. OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge that you do not obtain any Intellectual Property Rights whatsoever of the Licensed Design by virtue of this Agreement.
The ownership/intellectual property of the design remains with World of Mik (Mikhaila Pritchard)
5. PRICING AND PAYMENT
I. You acknowledge that the Licence Fee is that displayed on www.worldofmik.com or via invoice when you enter into this agreement.
II. Once payment has been made to Mikhaila Pritchard, in accordance with the methods of payment set out on the Website www.worldofmik.com.au or via invoice, a dropbox link to the design file will be emailed to your nominated email address.
6. REFUND POLICY
Refunds are not permitted on the sale of design files.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to check the suitability of files prior to purchases.
7. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
The license of the design may be revoked if the terms of this agreement are not adhered to.